Challenge 1 – Objective on the other side of the obstacle
What choices are available to the player?
- Run straight to the objective
- Avoid the obstacle to get to the objective
- Go to a different objective
- Return to this objective at a different time
How does the game convey choice through the interface?
- Shows the time until the tornado reaches the town
- Shows the remaining hp of the player
- Shows the remaining objectives
For each choice, what actions are available to the player?
- Get the objectives
How do rules that dedicate system response respond to these actions?
- Moving/creating new obstacles
What feedback is provided to the player?
- The final score
- The final time
- ‘You Win’
- ‘You Died’